My focus is on Cloud Computing, .NET solutions, DevOps and Scrum.
To get support for your software projects, please contact me here.
Here is a list of some of my side projects.
LearnTutor is a mobile app that makes it easy for users to learn any content. It supports different test modes and leverages scientific insights into learning.
LearnTutor comes with more than 25 ready-to-use tests, containing questions and answers across various areas and subjects, including languages (English, German, French), maths, history and geography.
Additionally, everyone can add new content within seconds. You can import data in list form from a website, an email or a document to create a new table. Using this table as a source, you can create any number of tests and customize them according to your needs.
LearnTutor is a universal app for both iPhone and iPad.
A selection of the built-in tests in LearnTutor:
- All Countries and Capitals
- Important events in World History
- 300 Famous People
- Basic Vocabulary for English, German and French (1000 words and phrases)
- NCEA Level 1 French Vocabulary
- Advanced English-German Test with 6000 words and phrases
- Square numbers
- Times Tables
- Highest-Grossing Films
- Irregular Verbs (German)
- Irregular Verbs (English)
- Morse Code
- Phonetic Code
- All US Presidents
- Basic Facts about all US States (including Code, Capital, Largest City, Population and Seats in House)
Fox & Hounds
"Fox & Hounds" is an exciting strategy game for every age!
It is played on an 8x8 chess/checkers board. The four hounds try to trap the fox while the fox attempts to reach the other side. The difficulty levels range from easy to challenging. This strategy game is also called "Wolf and Sheep", "Hounds and Hare" or "Devil and Tailors". Easy to play, hard to put down!
- Universal app: iPad and iPhone compatible
- Play against the computer or another person on the same device or via Game Center on another device
- 8 difficulty levels
Count down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until Christmas with an up-to-date live tile on your start screen.
TableTweaker is a free tool to manipulate any text that has a table structure.
Copy and paste your table into the input field (bottom left window),
describe the transformation in the pattern field (top window) with commands from the built-in language
or use your own C# snippets,
and check the transformed text in the output field (bottom right window).
The output can be copied into any other program for further processing.
TableTweaker comes with an integrated C# script editor with Intellisense and auto-completion.
- Generate SQL INSERT statements from an Excel table
- Convert test data into C# containers
- Extract or reorder columns from a csv file
- Transform spreadsheets